March 23, 2022
This release (1.1.0-h4-b2) of Cloudera DataFlow (CDF) on CDP Public Cloud fixes several issues around certificate renewal of long running DataFlow services and improves stability and performance for deployments with a large event history.
- CDPDFX-4251 – Fixed an issue that could cause DataFlow service disable to fail when disabling was initiated through deleting the associated CDP environment.
- CDPDFX-4204 – Improved how CDF ages off historical heartbeats for increased stability and performance.
- CDPDFX-4203 – Reduced the retention time of events and metrics gathered in the DataFlow Prometheus instance for increased stability and performance.
- CDPDFX-4199 – Fixed an issue where DataFlow could become unresponsive due to the high number of events for a deployment.
- CDPDFX-4198 – Fixed an issue where DataFlow attempted to revoke already expired certificates causing the certificate renewal to fail.
- CDPDFX-4201 – Fixed an issue that prevented users from initiating certificate renewal for healthy DataFlow services when the associated CDP environment was in an unhealthy state.