Stopping the flow of a DataFlow deployment temporarily pauses the NiFi flow.
Stopping a flow results in the following:
- All processors are stopped and no data processing happens within the NiFi flow.
- KPI alerts are stopped. Your KPI alerts are activated again when the flow is restarted.
- Any active KPI alerts are resolved.
- All underlying cloud resources remain allocated for the DataFlow deployment.
- You can modify deployment configuration while the flow is stopped.
- Stopped flows are still billable however if auto-scaling is enabled for the flow, a certain amount of cost reduction may occur.
Click Actions in the Deployment
Click Stop flow.
The Stop [Deployment Name] page appears.
- Click Stop Flow to stop the flow deployment.