Troubleshooting CDSW to CML migration
You need to know how to retry migration if your migration from Cloudera Data Science Workbench (CDSW) 1.10.0 to Cloudera Machine Learning (CML) fails. Also, you learn how to find logs for debugging migration and other issues.
Problem: In the event your migration fails, the Migration failed indicator appears.
Solution: In Workspaces, click Options , and select Retry CDSW Migration:
Problem: In the event your migration fails, and the retry also fails, you need to get information about the failure.
Solution: In Workspaces, click Options , and select View Event Logs.
Troubleshooting failure after reboot in Single Node mode
After reboot of the host in a single node Embedded Container Service (ECS) cluster, the cdpcli
pod in the
cdp namespace might end up in an error state. The cdpcli pod was
part of a Kubernetes job for CDP Private Cloud installation. You can delete the pod and
- Check the logs of the pod to determine the cause.
The volume might be failing to attach to the host.
- Find the name of the Private Cloud (
pvc) used by the cdp-embedded-db-0 pod.
- On the host, check the volume.meta file under /<longhorn-storage>/replicas/pvc-xxxxxx-xxxxxx/ .
- Verify that the Size field matches the volume size requested by the pod.
- Correct the field to possibly resolve the issue.