Managing Ranger replication policies
After you create a Ranger replication policy in CDP Private Cloud Base Replication Manager, you can perform and monitor various tasks related to the replication policy. You can view the job progress and replication logs. You can edit the advanced options to optimize a job run. You can suspend a job and also activate a suspended job.
Replication policy details
- Internally generated ID for the replication policy. Click the column label to sort the replication policies.
- Replication policy Name that you provide during replication policy creation.
- Replication policy Type.
- Source cluster in the replication policy.
- Destination cluster in the replication policy.
- Replication job Progress.
- Timestamp when the last replication job Completed.
- Timestamp of Next Run of replication policy job.
The Actions menu provides the following options:
|Show History||Click to open the Replication History page for a
The Replication History page shows the replication policy Name, replication policy Type, Source cluster name, Destination cluster name, and the timestamp of Next Run of the replication policy job.
The Replication History page shows the following summary about replicated Ranger policies in a successful Ranger replication policy:
|Edit Configuration||Click to change the replication policy options as required.|
|Run Now||Click to initiate the replication policy job.|
|Collect Diagnostic Data||Click to open the Send Diagnostic Data modal window, where
you can collect replication-specific diagnostic data for the last 10 runs of the
In the Send Diagnostic Data modal window, you can perform the following steps:
|Disable | Enable||Click to disable or enable the replication policy respectively. No further replications are scheduled for disabled replication policies.|
|Delete||Click to remove the replication policy permanently from Replication Manager.|