If YARN CGroups was enabled in the HDP cluster, you must manually enable the Host-level CGroups settings.
- Log into Cloudera Manager UI
- Navigate to Clusters
- Click YARN
- Click Hosts
- Select Hosts configuration
- In the category filter, click Resource Management
- Enable Enable Cgroup-based Resource Management
- Click Save
- Go to Cloudera Manager’s main screen and click on any of the Stale configuration: Restart needed icons.
- Click Restart.
Select Deploy client configuration
All services with stale configurations will restart.