Creating dataset filters on dashboards
CDP Data Visualization enables you to quickly add a filter widget to the dashboard, based on any field in the dataset.
- Open an existing dashboard in Edit mode.
- Switch to the Filters menu.
- Ensure that you are using the correct connection for the filter, or switch to the desired connection.
- Select the dataset for the filter.
- Click on any of the fields of the dataset to add to the dashboard a widget that filters on this field.
On the dashboard, notice a new filter widget, named for the field name.
To configure the new dashboard filter, hover over the filter and click the
Gear icon in the top right of the filter widget.
The Settings window module of the new filter opens, on the
Values tab. Note that the Dataset of the