September 30, 2021
New CML engine:
New CDSW engine:
New features and improvements
- A new style setting allows the user to change the font weight of row and column
summaries. Data summary settings have also been moved into their own subsection for
- Dashboards created for the purpose of threshold-triggered jobs are now editable.
- It is now possible to chain multiple conditions for threshold based emails.
- VIZ-689. VIZ-848, VIZ-861, VIZ-880, VIZ-897
- Additional UI and usability improvements.
- VIZ-234, VIZ-641, VIZ-835
- Other security fixes and improvements.
- VIZ-99 & VIZ-304
- Users with first names or last names longer than 30 characters can now be created as
- Downloads of SQL visual types now inherit global limit settings from Site
Settings as expected.
- VIZ-384 & VIZ-886
- Fixed a bug where CSV or Excel download could apply an unwanted default display format
to some columns, or fail to show a display format that had been added.
- Fixed a bug where infinity or NaN values in Impala caused an error.
- PDF or PNG downloads for slow-loading dashboards now display fully rendered visuals
rather than progress bar icons.
- Fixed a bug where a label on a scatter visual would be hidden while hovering.
- The create threshold functionality in the email jobs modal now works as
- Highlighting elements by hovering over legend items now works as expected.
- The visual setting option to hover over a dimension and show each point with that
dimensional value functionality now works as expected.
- Using an image in an Action visual now works as expected.
- Fixed a bug where time control in a dashboard’s filter bar was not removable once
added to dashboard.
- VIZ-784 & VIZ 808
- Display formats should now appear as expected in Grouped Bar and Row Listing
- Dimension color palettes now accept typed-in choices when configuring background
colors for Table and Cross Tabulation visuals.
- Fixed a bug where rearranging elements in Heatmap visual shelves was not saved as
- Email jobs with send limits greater than once per day should now be triggered as
- Default date formatting on x-axis of bar visuals should now work as expected.
- Setting CSV download locale in the dashboard and visual settings now works as
- Fixed a bug where LDAP Mirror Groups did not work as expected in version 6.3.1.