Using Exploratory Data Science and Visualization in CML
Learn how to deploy Cloudera Data Visualization (CDV) in Cloudera Machine Learning (CML).
Exploratory Data Science and Visualization makes it simple for data scientists to get started on a data science project. This experience automatically discovers the data sources available to you from within the standard CML user interface and provides various features for Exploratory Data Analysis.
- Connect to data sources that are available in your project
- Explore the data with SQL to understand its basic shape and characteristics
- Create named datasets that you can reference later
- Create visualizations of the data to understand its properties
- Create dashboards that you can share with your team
For prerequisites and information on how to work with data discovery and visualization in CML, see the Exploratory Data Science and Visualization documentation