February 2, 2021
New CML engine:
New CDSW engine:
New features and improvements
- Applications can now be configured to always display the dashboard titles within a
- Additional in-product documentation has been included in the New Data Connection and
Edit Data Connection modals.
- Refreshing a dataset cache now correctly logs the user and timestamp for when the
cache was refreshed.
- Added support for Oracle metadata databases in CDSW Data Visualization instances.
- Make it easy to configure external metadata store with env variables for CDV in CDSW
- Added support for connecting to legacy ArcEngine databases from Data
- Fixed a bug where using custom aggregates resulted in an error.
- Display formats are now applied as expected in csv/xls downloads.
- Fixed a bug where a timestamp value could display differently on a dashboard than in
an Excel download.
- Aggregates and functions in Impala and Hive connection types now work as
- Sample mode is now hidden for unsupported connections.
- Fixed a bug where migration to Data Visualization from legacy product could result in
a workspace error.
- VIZ-386, VIZ-400
- Searching within a filter and making multiple selections now works as expected.
- Threshold-based jobs now work as expected.