As an administrator, you can adjust authentication settings in .
Setting SSO for authentication
- Click the Gear icon on the Main Navigation Bar to open the Site Administration menu and select Site Settings.
- In the Site Settings window, scroll down to Authentication.
- Check Permit authentication via the REMOTE_USER http header to
enable user authentication with the login credentials and log users in automatically.
- In CML, this SSO option is enabled by default.
- In CDW, this SSO option is enabled by default.
Setting password requirements
For password control, you can specify the following requirements:
- Minimum password length
- Specify the minimum number of characters for a password. The default value is 5.
- Require that password contains one or more numbers
- Select this option to enforce the rule that the password must contain a numerical value between 0 and 9.
- Require that password contains one or more symbols
- Select this option to enforce the rule that the password must contain a symbol. Symbols include all characters on the keyboard other than letters or numbers.