Natural language search UI
CDP Data Visualization enables you to find relevant information in the dataset through natural language statements, and renders the result in a graphical format. Using this type of search you can type in a sentence, using regular, spoken language, that describes the information you are looking for.
When you click SEARCH, the search modal window opens. It is shown in the figure below:
- Search text box - You can enter search terms here. For more information on search suggestions in the drop-down list, see Search types.
- Dataset selector - By default the value is 'All' unless you access the modal from a search-enabled dataset page. You can narrow your search to a specific dataset, or a list of datasets - See Changing the dataset search domain.
- Results tab - See Search results.
- Bookmarks tab - See Search bookmarks.
- History tab - See Search history.