Creating new API keys
- Click the Gear icon on the main navigation bar to open the Administration menu.
Select Manage API Keys.
In the Manage API Keys interface, click New API
New API Key window modal appears.
Make the following selections:
- Select the Username from the menu.
- Under Expiration Date, either select the date from the calendar drop-down (by default, one year from current date), or check the Never Expire option.
- Under Status, select Active.
- Click Save
- Review API Key window modal appears. There are two keys: API Key, and Secret API Key. This is the only time that the second (secret) key appears. Copy both of them from the interface, and then click OK to dismiss the modal.