Managing debugging and logs site settings
In Cloudera Data Visualization (CDV), you configure job log retention on the system and enable various debugging options. This configuration is only available to users with administrative privileges.
- Server Settings tab
To enable server settings, check the Enable the "Server Settings" tab within the "Activity Log" screen option.
- Verbose Error Reporting
- Show Usage Info
- Check the Enable the "Show Usage Info" and Ctrl-Shift-G shortcut to view page profiles within all pages option.
- Page profiles views within dashboard/app view pages
- Check the Additionally enable the Ctrl-Shift-G shortcut to view page profiles within dashboard/app view pages option.
- Number of log entries, their retention days, and time interval for log deletion check
- Max Entries
- Maximum number of job log entries kept after bulk process
- Check Interval
- Time interval in days for log deletion checks
- Max Retention Days
- Maximum retention time in days for keeping old job logs