What's new in Data Visualization 7.1.5
Cloudera Data Visualization (CDV) 7.1.5 was released on August 31, 2023 introducing the following changes.
New features and improvements in Cloudera Data Visualization 7.1.5
- Better visualization for dimensions with mixed negative and positive values on a stacked bar chart is now available.
- When configuring a data extract, you can now search for a column by name, as well as view the field types and complex data types available.
- VIZ-819, VIZ-1695
- The Cloudera Data Visualization login page has been updated with a new design, and the currently logged in username is shown when prompting for a password change.
Fixed issues in Cloudera Data Visualization 7.1.5
- VIZ-1076, VIZ-1661
- The settings options shown in the Dashboard Builder for the Combined Bar/Line (Combo) visual now match the capabilities of the visual.
- Fixed a bug where Extension visuals caused an error when performing API metadata updates.
- Fixed a bug where special characters in a visual title resulted in a download file name with the visual title repeated.
- VIZ-2126, VIZ-2227, VIZ-2230
- Fixed critical and high package vulnerability issues found in CDV 7.1.4.
- Fixed dropdown behavior for navigation bar on dataset pages.
- Updated display format and default documentation links.
- Max Retention Days settings for job logs are now properly respected in all time zones.
- Snowflake data connections from CDV instances running in CDSW now work as expected.
- Derived Data measures can now be used in box plot visuals.