What's new in Data Visualization 7.1.1
Cloudera Data Visualization (CDV) 7.1.1 was released on March 9, 2023 introducing the following changes.
New features and improvements in Cloudera Data Visualization 7.1.1
- Added new settings for hiding the trellis labels for the KPI visual.
- VIZ-1420, VIZ-1555
- Impala and Hive connections now stream CSV/XLS downloads. This means downloads are no longer constrained by the 'Maximum data rows for visuals' site setting.
- Improved performance of the 'Users & Groups' page.
- VIZ-1683, VIZ-1684
- Improved process for detecting errors in advanced site settings. This has also resulted in deprecation of redundant environmental variables for disabling advanced site settings.
- Made the instructions on 'Setting Workload Password' easier to copy.
- Job logs older than a year are now deleted every week. Deletion settings are configurable for admins in site settings.
Fixed issues in Cloudera Data Visualization 7.1.1
- VIZ-1279, VIZ-1863, VIZ-1877, VIZ-1922, VIZ-1928, VIZ-1952, VIZ-1961
- Improved data extracts. This includes enabling extracts on multi-table datasets with partitions, updating extract target and source tags, and other data extract creation improvements.
- VIZ-1923, VIZ-1950
- Fixed an error that prevented users from editing fields not present in data extracts.
- Enabled non-admin users with 'View Activity Logs' permissions to view the 'WebServer Stats'.
- Added 'Switch Dataset' option to range filter and properly saved dataset changes.