Viewing a dashboard
In View mode, CDP Data Visualization dashboards are dynamic and responsive. This is achieved primarily through the active interaction among filters and visuals, and as a result of having dashboard controls.
If you open a dashboard in View mode, you can access the following in the dashboard preview area:
- Dashboard controls (for more information see the next section)
- Filters (if you added filters to your dashboard)
CDP Data Visualization offers a set of Dashboard Controls in View mode. For some of these widgets, keyboard shortcuts are also available.
- Current Parameters shows the current values of dashboard-level filters.
- Previous Parameters ((left arrow) icon) navigates between a series of filter settings by going back in history one step. It moves the dashboard to the previous state, by resetting the filter values. The keyboard shortcut is Ctrl + B.
- Next Parameters ((right arrow) icon) navigates between a series of filter settings by going forward in history one step. It advances the dashboard to the next state (if one exists), by forwarding to a previously selected set of filter values. The keyboard shortcut is Ctrl + F.
- Reset Parameters ((refresh) icon) resets the dashboard to the the initial state with the original filter values. To change these initial values, you must edit the dashboard and save the changes. The keyboard shortcut is Ctrl + F.
- Link to Page is an option that shows the full URL address of the dashboard so you can copy, save, and share it.