June 4, 2021
New CML engine:
New CDSW engine:
New features and improvements
- CDP Data Visualization applications running in CML can be configured with
- When configuring email jobs, you can specify a reply-to email address that is
different from the sender's email address.
- Users with manage users and roles permissions can now assign roles as
- You can toggle between filter types when creating a filter for a date or for a numeric
- Field comments are shown by default when viewing a dataset.
- The Solr connection type no longer permits expression creation that may cause
- Fixed a bug where the use of advanced site settings along with a non-default metastore
resulted in an unexpected error.
- Disabled legacy connection types by default, which had bugs that could resulted in an
unexpected connection error.
- Smart acceleration now works as expected on the Arcadia connection type when
the environmental variable
ENABLE_LEGACY_DATACONN is set to
- Fixed a bug where visual titles did not substitute the correct parameter in edit
- In-product help text is now shown as expected when building a list visual.
- Fixed a bug where the scrollbar in an application's navigation bar did not appear as
expected on narrow screens.
- The Search button in an application's navigation bar now
appears as expected on narrow screens.
- Area graphs that contain a date range now draw as expected.
- Fixed a bug where editing a shelf element's expression may have resulted in an
- Editing an email job without an attachment now works as expected.