Saving a table as a logical view
CDP Data Visualization enables you to create logical tables.
- In the Create a materialized table or logical view modal window, fill
out these fields:
Enter the Name of the new logical view. In this example,
- Choose Logical view for Type to generate updated query results every time the visualization is loaded or refreshed.
- Choose Parquet or Text file as Storage format.
- Under Create in database, choose an existing database where you want to save the table.
- Optional: When creating a dataset as part of this operation, select the Create a new dataset based on new table/view option, and enter the Dataset name.
A success confirmation modal appears, with a link to the new default visual on the new dataset.
- Enter the Name of the new logical view. In this example,
Click the link to open a new default visual on the new dataset, in Edit