Saving a table as a materialized table
CDP Data Visualization enables you to save a a table as pre-computed/materialized data.
- In the Create a materialized table or logical view modal window, fill
out these fields:
Enter the Name of the new table. In this example
- Choose Materialized table for Type to permanently save query results.
- Choose Parquet or Text file as Storage format.
- Under Create in database, choose an existing database where you want to save the table.
- Optional: When creating a dataset as part of this operation, select the Create a new dataset based on new table/view option, and enter the Dataset name.
- Click CREATE.
A success confirmation modal appears, with a link to the new default visual on the new dataset.
- Enter the Name of the new table. In this example
Click the link to open a new default visual on the new dataset in Edit