Selecting all values
In a dashboard filter, you can ensure that all data may be examined at once.
In single select mode on a cereal name filter, you can only look at details of one cereal. It may be interesting to look at information of all cereals at the same time.
Follow these steps to select all options at the same time:
In dashboard Edit mode, hover over a filter until its
controls appear on the top right.
Click the Gear icon.
The Settings modal window appears.
In the Settings modal window, under Display
Settings tab, check the following option:
- Allow only one item to be selected at a time
- [This is on by default] Remember previous selections
Check the following sub-options:
- Include an option for '(All)'
- [Optional] Select values from a dropdown
- Click Apply.
The All option appears in the filter box.
To select all values, follow these steps:
- Click on the arrow beside All to open a dropdown menu.
- Click the check box to select all values at the same time.