November 8, 2021
New CML engine:
New CDSW engine:
New features and improvements
- Checking dataset compatibility when importing a dataset from SQL is now possible.
- Including or excluding a data point from a visual now shows a confirmation message
prior to visual refresh.
- VIZ-680, VIZ-745, VIZ-877 and VIZ-878
- Several improvements have been implemented for the Timeline visual type, including
adding default x-axis formatting, easier display format selection, and the option to add
- You can now use the EDIT button on the dataset field tile to
streamline the dataset editing process.
- When configuring custom site settings, errors encountered in the startup process are
now logged and bypassed instead of blocking the startup, to allow for easier
- Configuring a visual’s click behavior is now easier with new context menu options
available in build mode.
- Job logs can now be filtered by job type and status.
- Fixed a bug where only one column was shown for large tables in Sample Data inside the
- VIZ-414, VIZ-862
- Table fields with varchar, large, or irregular characters in comments are now parsed
properly during dataset creation.
- VIZ-696, VIZ-901
- Other bug fixes and UI improvements.
- Fixed a bug where the menu for an on-dashboard filter could appear behind the
- VIZ-859, VIZ-860
- Fixed data connection modal bugs where multiple empty parameter rows could be added,
or non-numeric values could be saved in fields where they could cause errors.
- Downloaded Detail Data from a visual is now filtered as expected.
- Fixed a bug where CDV instances using a MySQL metadata store could see an error while